The GEL-KAYANO 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
Style #: 1011B440.400
Tech & Materials
• Engineered knit upper
• Redesigned external heel counter
Helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride.
• LITETRUSS technology
Improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
• 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature
Improves compression at footstrike.
• Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning
Provides good shock absorption.
• FF BLAST PLUS cushioning
Provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.
• OrthoLite X-55 sockliner
• Reflective details
• AHARPLUS heel plug
Improves the outsole durability.
• At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
• The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.