The ASICS GEL NIMBUS 24 shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 20g lighter than the previous version.
The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step.
FF BLAST PLUS cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot. This material also helps increase the shoe’s rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
Style #: 1011B359.405
Tech & Features
• Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability.
• Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
• TRUSSTIC technology improves stability.
• FF BLAST PLUS cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
• FLYTEFOAM cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption.
• OrthoLite X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort.
• Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions.
• 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature improves compression at footstrike.
• The shoe’s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
• ASICS LITE rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers.
• AHAR rubber outsole improves durability.
Designed for Neutral
Normal size arches
There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the ground
The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.