One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA line-up, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season, reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
How it’s different – Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.
Why you’ll love it – The perfect blend of soft and bouncy, the Bondi 8’s superior cushioning provides a distinctly different ride.
Item No. 1127952
• Engineered mesh.
• Partially gusseted tongue.
• Recycled content lining mesh.
• Ortholite Hybrid (recycled) sockliner.
• All-new lightweight, resilient foam for the improved underfoot experience.
• Heel pull tab.
• Durabrasion rubber outsole.
• Zonal rubber placement for weight savings.
Weight: 252.00 g
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 4.00 mm
Volume: 663.00 cm 3
Spring Measurement: 34×23 mm