A premium stability shoe, the HOKA Gaviota 4 returns this season, as plush as ever. Delivering the same maximal cushioning and J-Frame enhanced support, it’s been reworked with a plusher collar and tongue to offer unexpected improvements in comfort. HOKA’s unique J-Frame technology delivers a stable platform for runners looking to prevent over-pronation by using firmer foam on the medial side of the shoe, combined with additional rubber for durability which provides a great comfortable run experience – all without adding weight or material. Updated with a hidden eye-stay reinforcement and single-sided tongue gusset to reduce slippage plus the upper redesigned to provide a more supportive, better-fitting, light-weight package, no detail has been overlooked in this new offering from the Gaviota range.
Why you’ll love it - The support you need. The cushion you crave.
Best for: Road
• J-Frame midsole designed to combat over-pronation with extended heel support.
• CMEVA Midsole.
• Late stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride and forefoot support.
• Rubberised EVA.
• High-wear rubber placement for improved durability.
• Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown.
• Breathable engineered mesh.
• Recycled polyester laces.
• Heel pull tab for easy pull-on.
Weight: 319.00 g
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 5.00 mm
Volume: 731.00 cm3
Spring Measurement: 36×20 mm