With its trendy mix of colours and materials, the Hiroko women’s sneaker shows just how trendy a shoe made for sensitive feet can be. This model is part of the Orthotritt selection whose upper is made of a seamless elastic textile to prevent pressure points and allows fatigue-free walking throughout the day. A perfect shoe for Hallux Valgus and hammer toes. This lace-up shoe features a removable air-cushioned insole and a lightweight, non-slip outsole for even more comfort.
• Fastener: laces.
• Width: H (slightly stronger feet).
• Vamp (upper part of the shoe): premium quality leather and stretchy and adaptable textile.
• Inside: antibacterial and moisture absorbing inner lining.
• Insole: removable.
• Outsole: PU-Sole.
• Origin: 100% made in Europe.
• Recommended by orthotists.
Waldläufer leathers mainly come from Germany and Italy. They’re tanned with plant-based products according to European regulations, which assure a sustainable manufacturing. The shoes are made with the latest technologies for sensitive feet in Germany, Hungary, Croatia, and Romania.