Experience epic energy with the new Ultraboost Light, our lightest Ultraboost ever. The magic lies in the Light BOOST midsole, a new generation of adidas BOOST. Its unique molecule design achieves the lightest BOOST foam to date. With hundreds of BOOST capsules bursting with energy and ultimate cushioning and comfort, some feet really can have it all.
• Regular fit.
• Lace closure.
• adidas PRIMEKNIT+ textile upper.
• Textile lining.
• Linear Energy Push system.
• Light BOOST.
• Weight: 262 g (size U.K. 5.5).
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 22 mm, forefoot: 12 mm).
• Continental Better Rubber outsole.
• Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester / Minimum 10% less emissions per pair when compared to a previous version.
• Product colour: Core Black / Core Black / Core Black.
• Product code: GZ5166.
The Ultraboost Light is our lightest ever, made with 30% lighter BOOST material. Each tiny capsule within the midsole works together to deliver epic energy in every stride.
Made in part with recycled materials, Ultraboost Light uses Primeknit+ FORGED technology to provide a cushy, sock-like fit that won’t slip.
Reinforced with Continental Rubber, the lightweight outsole provides grip for all kinds of surfaces, and enough flexibility to ensure a smooth, secure stride.
Continental Rubber outsole
Continental Rubber outsole provides extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.