The ASICS GEL CUMULUS 24 shoe is a versatile everyday trainer for various runners covering different distances. From the upper to the foam underfoot, this shoe feels softer and more responsive.
To improve comfort, the upper features an improved heel fit. Meanwhile, the engineered mesh improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout your run.
This smooth distance trainer is also updated with our FF BLAST cushioning. It helps create a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
Style #: 1011B366.401
Tech & Features
• FF BLAST cushioning creates lightweight impact absorption and a responsive energy return.
• Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
• Gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature addresses different compression rates.
• Engineered mesh upper improves breathability.
• Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions.
• FLYTEFOAM cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption.
• The shoe’s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
• OrthoLite X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort.
• Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride.
Designed for Neutral
Normal size arches
There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the ground
The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.