The ASICS GEL KAYANO 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
Tech & Materials
• Engineered knit upper: Improves breathability.
• Redesigned external heel counter: Helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride.
• LITETRUSS technology: Improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
• 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature: Improves compression at foot-strike.
• Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning: Provides good shock absorption.
• FF BLAST PLUS cushioning: Provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.
• OrthoLite X-55 insole: Improves comfort.
• Reflective details: Improve visibility.
• AHARPLUS heel plug: Improves the outsole durability.
• At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
• The insole is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.