A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Low GORE-TEX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid GORE-TEX. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
Item No. 1119373
• PFC-Free water repellency treatment.
• Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather.
• Gusseted tongue.
• Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh, and laces.
• GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
• Moulded PU insole derived from 50% soybean oil.
• Compression moulded EVA midsole.
• Extended heel designed for smooth impact.
• Late-stage Meta-Rocker.
• Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs.
Weight: 335.00 g
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 6.00 mm
Volume: 498.00 cm 3
Spring Measurement: 34 x 29 mm
The Anacapa Low GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
The Anacapa Low GORE-TEX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.