A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Mid GORE-TEX is a gateway to the great outdoors. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
Item No. 1122018
• PFC-Free water repellency treatment.
• Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather.
• Quick lace hook.
• Gusseted tongue.
• Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and lace.
• GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
• Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil.
• Compression moulded EVA midsole.
• Extended heel designed for smooth impact.
• Late-stage Meta-Rocker.
• Vibram Megagrip rubber with 5mm lug.
Weight: 453.00 g
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 6.00 mm