Forget what you thought you knew about stability shoes. The HOKA Gaviota 5’s new stabilising H-Frame has allowed us to implement softer foams than ever before. Delivering inherent stability without compromising cushioning, we’ve paired our intuitive H-Frame base with a breathable creel jacquard upper, ultra-plush collar, and Bondi-level cushioning to deliver that signature HOKA ride.
• Plush tongue and collar.
• Creel jacquard mesh upper.
• Soft EVA foam.
• Stabilising H-Frame technology.
• Early stage MetaRocker.
• 100% recycled polyester midfoot brace ghillies.
• Laces with 70% recycled nylon and 30% recycled polyester.
• 87% recycled polyester strobel board.
The Gaviota has been refined with a wider, more accommodating fit, stabilizing H-Frame, and the softest foams we’ve ever used in a stability shoe.