With a remarkable weight-to-cushion ratio, the HOKA Kaha 2 GORE-TEX delivers peak performance with peak plushness. Updated with a HUBBLE heel with SwallowTail geometry, this durable hiker features Vibram Megagrip with Traction Lug for increased ground contact. Consciously crafted, this trailblazing silhouette employs GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
• Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather.
• GORE-TEX footwear fabric with 71% recycled polyester face fabric.
• Dual-density CMEVA midsole with HUBBLE heel and SwallowTail.
• Late stage MetaRocker with integrated flex grooves.
• Vibram Megagrip rubber with Traction Lug.
• 5mm lugs.
• Quick-lace metal top hooks.
• Abrasion resistant toecap and heel.
• Waterproof membrane bootie construction.
• Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab.
• Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment.
• Rubberized EVA midsole.
• Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil.
• 51% Recycled polyester quarter mesh and tongue mesh.
• 80% Recycled polyester lining mesh.
• 100% recycled polyester laces (excluding aglet).
• 80% Recycled polyester strobel board.